Football Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Football Zone

Wanna talk about Football, come join us

You are not connected. Please login or register

United's summer investments

+2
Abouzeid
shinnawy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1United's summer investments Empty United's summer investments Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:57 pm

shinnawy

shinnawy
Admin

what positions do u think united need to strenghten and ivest in during the summer? and what are tha realistic names

IMO the main position manchester need to strenghten is the midfield and i am sure everyone agrees. no.1 is finding a replacement for scholes, which is a deep-playmaker. rumors about sjnieder as a replacement for him are not realistic. sjnieder is a player who plays more under the strikers. and sjnieder usually plays in 3-midfield formation, but united play a classic 4-4-2. there maybe not a lot of players who can replace scholes and IMO sjnieder is not the one to replace.

united also need a midfielder who can defend and win the ball for the team. rodwell has been tipped for united and i think he would be a great addition.

paul pogba is a great prospect in the midfield and has been great with the u-18 team which reached the FA CUP final. and i thought he would get a chance this season but its too late.

and ofcourse a goal keeper is the priority. de gea has been the most realted to united through the media. he is a great keeper but i thin neur amd steklenberg would be better because of their experience in the worldcup and the CL.

the last position is a left-sided winger. nani and valencia are first choice in united but both of them prefer the right-side of the midfield.

2United's summer investments Empty Re: United's summer investments Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Abouzeid

Abouzeid

Moratti said that United has shown interest in Sjneider. Rodwell is a very good choice though, plus he is english. You need a left footed left wing though, Dzsudzsak for example.

3United's summer investments Empty Re: United's summer investments Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

Sir Alex Ferguson is intrested in Wesley n we know about the intrest but even Sneijder himself moved to deny that he will leave

Inter r rebuilding in the summer and it will be impossible to lose a Trequartista like Sneijder who's age is also perfect to build ur team around not lose him

and like Shinnawy said he is not ur perfect player in a classic 4-4-2 , Rodwell is more suitable in that position

https://footballzone.forumegypt.net

4United's summer investments Empty Re: United's summer investments Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Ahmedzaki

Ahmedzaki

United above all need replacement for Giggs and Scholes. Giggs is a Legend and still has the quality to influence matches but at 37 he cannot play all the time, the same must be said of Scholes. I think the main issue is an Anchor man who will protect the defence and win the ball back, a ball winning midfielder. Rodwell is a great player but he is more of a Box to Bo midfielder. Wesley Sneijder is an unrealistic target, I doubt he will leave inter and even if he does he will cost a lot of money. Dzsudzsak would be a really good addition to the team like as Abouzeid just said as he a left footed winger. Cattermole, Henderson, Rodwell, Adam, one or two of these players will join United. I just have a feeling that Ferguson will not go for a major signing, Cleverley is coming back as well.

5United's summer investments Empty Re: United's summer investments Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:29 am

LUFC4life

LUFC4life

Quiet suprised that no one has mentioned that berbatov could very well leave in this coming transfer market!. Im quoting from the London metro newspaper here " talks about a new deal have stalled and Red Devils officials would rather sell Berbatov in the summer than see him walk away for nothing at the end of his contract in 2012.

United would look for a fee of around £9 million for the 30-year-old and, at that price, Spurs would be at the front of the queue to sign him"

he must be going nuts as hes the top scorer and hes not being played.he is being openly treated as a third choice striker now and, undoubtedly, in the future. Man U been very unfair to him.

6United's summer investments Empty Re: United's summer investments Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:49 am

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

LUFC4life wrote:Quiet suprised that no one has mentioned that berbatov could very well leave in this coming transfer market!. Im quoting from the London metro newspaper here " talks about a new deal have stalled and Red Devils officials would rather sell Berbatov in the summer than see him walk away for nothing at the end of his contract in 2012.

United would look for a fee of around £9 million for the 30-year-old and, at that price, Spurs would be at the front of the queue to sign him"

he must be going nuts as hes the top scorer and hes not being played.he is being openly treated as a third choice striker now and, undoubtedly, in the future. Man U been very unfair to him.

I'm not sure that United will let him leave

Rooney and Hernandez r Sir Alex 1st choices now but who's their backups .. if Berba leaves we will have only Owen .. Macheda on loan at Sampdoria but did nothing to prove he can be useful maybe Wellbeck is doing better at Sunderland but he's still young too

i say keep Berba n definatly get rid of Owen n bring back Macheda as a 4th choice

7United's summer investments Empty Re: United's summer investments Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:40 pm

LUFC4life

LUFC4life

No way berba with his quality will accept to be on the bench week in week out, he deserves to be in the starting line up but hernandez is stealing the show. Hes definitly not happy and would rather go to a club and play every match than be a bench warmer at Man U.

8United's summer investments Empty Re: United's summer investments Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:28 pm

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

yes i agree with u but Berba is playing on the highest level now in a club such as Man utd while Tottenham is a team that doesnt guarantee CL football and who know if Berba will be their 1st choice striker also or not They have Crouch , Pavly n Defoe

9United's summer investments Empty Re: United's summer investments Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:02 pm

EL LODDZ

it doesn't have to be a left footed winger, u could get someone like Ashley Young who prefers the left wing. he'll be cheap too and we all know how great he is. i think Adam would be a the perfect replacement for Scholes (both deep lying playmakers) and he won't be expensive either, and Ferguson has shown a lot of interest in him. also Rodwell is a realistic and perfect target for Manchester United.

as for the goal keeper, i think you'll get De Gea

10United's summer investments Empty Re: United's summer investments Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

De Gea's rumors r cooled plus he has been offered a new contract at Atletico Madrid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum