Football Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Football Zone

Wanna talk about Football, come join us

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Busy Summer For LFC

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Busy Summer For LFC Empty A Busy Summer For LFC Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:09 pm

EL LODDZ

OUTs:
1. Maxi Rodriguez
2. Poulsen
3. Konchesky
4. Joe Cole
5. either Insua or Aurelio (i'm a big fan of Aurelio but his injuries will be the main reason he's leaving)
6. Kyrgiakos
7. N'gog
8. Aquilani
9. Jovanovic

INs
We need to get a solid defender like Gary Cahill, King Kenny has shown a lot of interest in him and i think we can get him for around 10-15m.

a left back is a priority for us too, we need a reliable left back who isn't injury prone (like Aurelio).

IMO, unless we get Ashley Young or a player of his quality i'll consider this a failed transfer market fol Liverpool. 15-20.

those 3 are our priority transfers of the summer. but IMO we should also get a young striker and a young winger (not too pricy)

- Le Sport 10 are reporting Marveaux has signed for us. he's a young french winger from Rennes. (i don't really know him but if someone does then please help us all out and tell us about him)

- i have excluded Agger from the OUTs list because i think he's our best CB and that he shouldn't leave because he can still a primary role in our squad. but as much as i hate to admit it... he has been linked with a couple of teams and could leave in the summer.

Last edited by EL LODDZ on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

2A Busy Summer For LFC Empty Re: A Busy Summer For LFC Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

i dont think that u'll let N'Gog go , not cause he's a good player but because now with Carroll n Suarez he's only a backup n if u let him go u'll need another striker and this will be stupid

https://footballzone.forumegypt.net

3A Busy Summer For LFC Empty Re: A Busy Summer For LFC Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:00 pm

EL LODDZ

Mahdiano wrote:i dont think that u'll let N'Gog go , not cause he's a good player but because now with Carroll n Suarez he's only a backup n if u let him go u'll need another striker and this will be stupid

we also have kuyt who can play as a striker and kenny tried that a few times and it worked, and i don't think it's stupid to invest in a young cheap striker and sell n'gog.

4A Busy Summer For LFC Empty Re: A Busy Summer For LFC Sun May 01, 2011 1:48 am

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

Carroll , Suarez n Kuyt !!!

3 strikers in ur whole squad ??
why not just keep N'Gog as a backup he's already the 4th pick so he will hardly find any playing time

5A Busy Summer For LFC Empty Re: A Busy Summer For LFC Sun May 01, 2011 3:06 am

LUFC4life

LUFC4life

why would you get rid of Maxi, Kyrgiakos and Joe Cole?!,,theyre all 3 quality players and i think joe cole needs abit more time to show his quality at the club, if he doesnt show his quality next season then maybe get rid of him.

6A Busy Summer For LFC Empty Re: A Busy Summer For LFC Sun May 01, 2011 3:28 am

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

LUFC4life wrote:why would you get rid of Maxi, Kyrgiakos and Joe Cole?!,,theyre all 3 quality players and i think joe cole needs abit more time to show his quality at the club, if he doesnt show his quality next season then maybe get rid of him.

Maxi n Kyrgiakos r quality !!!
come on zaid this is not the championship

Joe Cole is a waste of time n money .. he's past it n gets paid a huge amount of wages for nothing

7A Busy Summer For LFC Empty Re: A Busy Summer For LFC Sun May 01, 2011 3:43 am

LUFC4life

LUFC4life

loool kyriakos id keep him atleast as a sub,,and maxi banged in a hat rick the other day and hes done quiet well this season so why get rid of him,joe cole needs another year,no way liverpool will get rid of him

8A Busy Summer For LFC Empty Re: A Busy Summer For LFC Sun May 01, 2011 4:20 pm

LUFC4life

LUFC4life

Aho maxi scored the opener again today,,you cant say hes not good enough for liverpool,,taking in consideration that hes been starting many games.hell definitly stay.

9A Busy Summer For LFC Empty Re: A Busy Summer For LFC Tue May 03, 2011 1:39 am

EL LODDZ

scoring a couple of goals doesn't mean he's a good player, N'gog scored more goals than Maxi this season but i still believe they're both shit players, Kyrgiakos too.

as i said above.. we will try to get a solid defender which means we'll have 5 CBs (Carra, Skrtel, Agger, Kyrgiakos, ..........(new signing) ) we have to get rid of kyrgiakos. he's too old and useless IMO, giving a player like danny wilson a chance would be better than keeping Kyrgiakos.

as for Cole, he's getting older and injured a lot and is being paid way too much (100,000K) for his contribution (none). maybe he'll get better and go back to his older form but i seriously doubt that and think it's a great risk to take.

we're trying to renew our squad and getting rid of some of the older players in the team and getting some quality players instead, and getting rid of the likes of Maxi, Kyrgiakos and cole would be the way to go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum