Football Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Football Zone

Wanna talk about Football, come join us

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summer Signnings

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Summer Signnings Empty Summer Signnings Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Abouzeid

Abouzeid

There are rumors that Roman is willing to splash the cash and reshape the aging squad that we possess. I firmly believe in letting go of Anelka, Malouda, Kalou and Ferreira to give room for loanees such as Sturridge and Kakuta to start playing football at a higher level.

We need to sign a right footed right wing though. Sanchez would be formidable but there are plenty of european clubs trying to land him and it may require a considerable amount of money to land him.

We definitely need a box-to-box player to replace Frank Lampard who is obviously getting old and would leave the club at the end of next season. Mceachren is a very promising youngster but we can not depend on an 18 year old to lead our midfield.

2Summer Signnings Empty Re: Summer Signnings Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

well i'm sure there will be a revolution @ chelsea in the summer names u mentioned yes i agree they should be headin out

with the cash n reputation that the team enjoys ryt now it wont be difficult to sign 2 or 3 classy players to replace the unwanted ones

yet Roman must be very careful not to splash huge amounts again on players like Fernando Torres Very Happy he should take less risks

https://footballzone.forumegypt.net

3Summer Signnings Empty Re: Summer Signnings Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 am

Y.TAHA

Y.TAHA

edin hazard is sensational and i believe he is the one we must get cuz he is very composed and talented and would really fit in our styly of play next year which will revolve around torres and drogba to fit them together with lamps and benayoun in the middle

4Summer Signnings Empty Re: Summer Signnings Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:33 am

Abouzeid

Abouzeid

Eden Hazard has just signed a four-year contract, plus he's right footed and plays on the left, just like Sturridge. Taha, bare in mind that Kakuta and Sturridge are going to be back on Chelsea's bench. Kakuta can play behind the strikers, he has good dribbling and passing. Lucas Paizon can play behin the strikers too, and a midfield playmaker. I don't think we need to sign anyone in the summer except for a box-to-box replacement for Frank Lampard.

5Summer Signnings Empty Re: Summer Signnings Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

Abouzeid wrote:Lucas Paizon can play behin the strikers too, and a midfield playmaker. I don't think we need to sign anyone in the summer except for a box-to-box replacement for Frank Lampard.

Piazon cant play b4 he get's 18 which will be by next Jan i guess .. plus u can't rely on him any soon u know how difficult it is for South Americans to fit in the EPL mabalak da kaman lisa 3ayel soghayar

6Summer Signnings Empty Re: Summer Signnings Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Y.TAHA

Y.TAHA

abouzeid kakuta really??? that kid may have talent but he is no place to argue for a guaranteed position right now plus he didnt yet reach any maturity stage, as for piazon he cant play except after january .and edin hazzard yes have signed a contract but anything can happen and even if we cant get him i would appreciate if the management of chelsea would focus their sights on talented young men as him with those skills he has. we have to make a mixture between mature players and figures at chelsea such as drogba, lamps , terry , essien and rising talents msh haynfa3 nefdal kda cuz lets face it they are growing up and we have to have substitutes who could fill the shoes.

7Summer Signnings Empty Re: Summer Signnings Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:13 pm

hossary

hossary

b2olk eih ya mido saket el wad da

8Summer Signnings Empty Re: Summer Signnings Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Abouzeid

Abouzeid

The problem is that signing any players who play in the same positions such as Sturridge, Kakuta, Piazon or Mceachren would diminish their chances of playing first team football over the next four or five years. Another problem is that depending on the youth would end up creating another 'Arsenal', which is an obvious failure.

9Summer Signnings Empty Re: Summer Signnings Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

Abouzeid wrote:The problem is that signing any players who play in the same positions such as Sturridge, Kakuta, Piazon or Mceachren would diminish their chances of playing first team football over the next four or five years. Another problem is that depending on the youth would end up creating another 'Arsenal', which is an obvious failure.

we r not sayin u should field 11 players with no experience like Grande Arsene Wenger does but make a gd balance between experience and promising young talents always look at the long term so that u wont face a downfall period once these players get tired just like what happened earlier this season , same happened for my Inter

10Summer Signnings Empty Re: Summer Signnings Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Abouzeid

Abouzeid

hahahahahahahahaha Grande Arsene Wenger, ana etnakt hahaha

11Summer Signnings Empty Re: Summer Signnings Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

Abouzeid wrote:hahahahahahahahaha Grande Arsene Wenger, ana etnakt hahaha

el 3azeim , el 3abkary Arsene Wenger Very Happy

12Summer Signnings Empty Re: Summer Signnings Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Y.TAHA

Y.TAHA

do u know what really pisses me...he was awarded the best coah in the last decade by fifa which is something ridiculous .....

13Summer Signnings Empty Re: Summer Signnings Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:31 am

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

Y.TAHA wrote:do u know what really pisses me...he was awarded the best coah in the last decade by fifa which is something ridiculous .....

i dont actually believe in the joke called Fifa awards

talk 2 me about last season's player of the year .. what a joke

14Summer Signnings Empty Re: Summer Signnings Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:28 am

Y.TAHA

Y.TAHA

aah masaln!!

15Summer Signnings Empty Re: Summer Signnings Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:26 pm

EL LODDZ

Rodwell is a good replacement for Lamps but u haven't been linked with him at all....

u should try and land Neymar to replace Malouda.

16Summer Signnings Empty Re: Summer Signnings Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:55 pm

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

EL LODDZ wrote:Rodwell is a good replacement for Lamps but u haven't been linked with him at all....

u should try and land Neymar to replace Malouda.

Rodwell is a Man utd target n Neymar is a 2nd striker not a winger , u wanna replace Malouda u dont bring Neymar .. maybe Neymar in for Anelka or something

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum