Football Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Football Zone

Wanna talk about Football, come join us

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arsenal Summer targets?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arsenal Summer targets? Empty Arsenal Summer targets? Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:33 pm

LUFC4life

LUFC4life

For so long now at Arsenal, Arsene Wenger has failed to spend a significant amount of money on new players. Some people call this “careful” while others just call it “tight”.

Regardless of opinion, there is no doubt that Wenger will need to spend some cash this summer if he expects the club to keep up with teams that have the spending power of Chelsea and Manchester City.

IMO the gunners should get rid of the following players: Manuel Almunia,Denilson,Tomas Rosicky
Some players are also willing to leave the club such as: Cesc Fabregas and Andrey Arshavin.

Who should they invest in this summer to replace those players? Here is a list of players that arsenal are keeping an eye on as potential reinforcments or replacments:
Eden Hazard (Lille Attacking Midfielder + Winger)
Etienne Capoue(Toulouse Defence + Holding Midfield)
Gary Cahill (Bolton Wanderers Defender)
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Southampton Midfielder)
Yann M'Vila (Rennes Defensive Midfielder )
Romelu Luka (Anderlecht striker)
Jan Vertonghen (Ajax Defender)
Maarten Stekelenburg (Ajax Goalkeeper)
Luc Castaignos (Feyenoord Striker)
Simon Kjaer (VfL Wolfsburg Defender)

Nevertheless Arsene Wenger has hinted that there will be no massive changes in the squad but there will be some changes in personnel and the squad will be strengthened in the summer.

2Arsenal Summer targets? Empty Re: Arsenal Summer targets? Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:38 pm

Ahmedzaki

Ahmedzaki

Arsenal Definitely need to spend some money and strengthen the key areas that Arsene Wenger has ignored for 5 years now. They need a commanding Center Back and I see Gary Cahil as the perfect choice. An enforcer who will play alongside Vermaelen who is more of a ball playing defender. An Anchor man is definitely needed and I think they go for one of the following: M'vila, Sissoko or Matuidi. All of them are affordable. I also think they need a Goalkeeper who is more commanding and Vocal. Shay Given has been warming City's bench for far too long now and he deserves to play at a big club. Chamberlain is just the type of player Wenger loves, a young player with bags of potential so I see them going for him as well. Vertonghen is not a bad choice either but they'll need to pay 10-15 Million to buy him I doubt Arsenal will sign any of the other players. Castaignos has already signed for Inter, Lukaku is a major target for all the major European clubs and I doubt he'll choose Arsenal. Kjaer will probably go to Roma or Juve.

3Arsenal Summer targets? Empty Re: Arsenal Summer targets? Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:55 pm

LUFC4life

LUFC4life

Thats a good point actually,,shay given would be a great addition to arsenal, would solve many problems. Ive completely forgoten about him and im quiet suprised no ones mentioned him unless everyone has forgoten him just like me lol,,yh we all know wenger is a pedo so hell definitly go for those youngers with bags of potential. itll be intresting to see what arsne will do.

4Arsenal Summer targets? Empty Re: Arsenal Summer targets? Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:17 am

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

1st step GET RID OF ARSENE WENGER

https://footballzone.forumegypt.net

5Arsenal Summer targets? Empty Re: Arsenal Summer targets? Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:18 am

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

and btw zaid Luc Castaignos already signed for Inter .. he's an Inter player starting from June Very Happy

6Arsenal Summer targets? Empty Re: Arsenal Summer targets? Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:23 am

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

yes i always believe that Arsenal lack players with experience in the important fields like defence and the centre midfield role

these positions mainly depends on experience and it's funny how u make combinations of unexperienced players in the same area .. Arsenal's defence is a joke and the team lacks winning mentality n big time because their manager has the same negatives

in addition of the CB n the DMC Arsenal definatly needs a left back cause i'm not considerin Clichy to be one

7Arsenal Summer targets? Empty Re: Arsenal Summer targets? Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:30 am

Ahmedzaki

Ahmedzaki

I Agree ya Mahdy. They definitely need experience. We all they have good young players but they really need leaders, i dont think one leader will be enough. I think they can keep Wenger laken what they really need is a world class Assistant manager. Pat Rice has never convinced me, very poor tactically and mentally. Carlos Quiroz for example really made a difference at United bringing in new training methods,strategies etc. Pat rice on the other hand is nonexistent.

8Arsenal Summer targets? Empty Re: Arsenal Summer targets? Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:34 am

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

yes i agree ya zaki

el ana msh fahmo ba2a ya3ni these young talents needs examples to follow and learn from and this is something Arsenal doesnt have

9Arsenal Summer targets? Empty Re: Arsenal Summer targets? Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:40 am

Ahmedzaki

Ahmedzaki

Ma homa they Develop and just when they're about to become the top players that set an example they move on. There are no leaders or players who love the club. Giggs, Zanetti, these types of players.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum