Football Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Football Zone

Wanna talk about Football, come join us

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lippi to manage Qpr?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lippi to manage Qpr? Empty Lippi to manage Qpr? Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:27 am

LUFC4life

LUFC4life

Qpr , one of the richest clubs in the world are only 1 point away from being crowned championship champions and getting promoted back to the premier league. Neil warnock the current manager want to renew his contract and manage queens park rangers in the top flight of English football but there has been many rumors and speculations that briotore (one of the share holders of the club) is lining up a move for Lippi to manage them in the premier league which sees warnock getting the boot! Can you see this happening? Would lippi be intrested to manage in the premier league with potentially alot of cash to spend? And would his Italian tactics fit in the English game? ....

2Lippi to manage Qpr? Empty Re: Lippi to manage Qpr? Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

I know that QPR is a very rich team but i'm sure it will be very difficult to convince Lippi to takeover , i mean many teams r expected to release their managers like Inter,Chelsea,Juventus,Roma and maybe even Barca so i'm sure Lippi would love to take a shot at these spots more than considerin a move to QPR

https://footballzone.forumegypt.net

3Lippi to manage Qpr? Empty Re: Lippi to manage Qpr? Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:01 pm

LUFC4life

LUFC4life

That's a good point Mandy, I heard that juve are showing great intrest in him, but remember that he has managed managed juve previously and I don't think he'll go to manage them again if he's got the chance to manage in the premier league as a new challenge. also flavio briatore is a big fan of him and would certainly back him up. Chairman of the club is Italian aswell so he'll certainly feel at home at Qpr. I can see this happening

4Lippi to manage Qpr? Empty Re: Lippi to manage Qpr? Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

well i'd love to see him take Q.P.R it will be intresting to see what he can do with them

5Lippi to manage Qpr? Empty Re: Lippi to manage Qpr? Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Ahmedzaki

Ahmedzaki

QPR is a very rich club and its about time they made it to the Premier League. However i seriously doubt Lippi will take over. If they do decide to change manager I can only see Martin O'Neil Taking over. Lippi has been out of club football for a while and I doubt he'll choose QPR as the place where he makes his comeback in club Football. Their number one priority will be Premier league survival and a five year plan to eventually be in the Top 10. They will get someone who has done it before in the Premier League and I believe Martin O'neil would be the prefect candidate for the Job.

6Lippi to manage Qpr? Empty Re: Lippi to manage Qpr? Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:28 am

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

Ahmedzaki wrote:QPR is a very rich club and its about time they made it to the Premier League. However i seriously doubt Lippi will take over. If they do decide to change manager I can only see Martin O'Neil Taking over. Lippi has been out of club football for a while and I doubt he'll choose QPR as the place where he makes his comeback in club Football. Their number one priority will be Premier league survival and a five year plan to eventually be in the Top 10. They will get someone who has done it before in the Premier League and I believe Martin O'neil would be the prefect candidate for the Job.

yes i agree with u ya zaki
plus put in mind that Lippi was never been put in a situation where he takes a team newly promoted he always managed teams that has the potential of winning trophies (Inter , Juve , Azzurri) and he has no experience in the EPL and the english style of football either

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum