Football Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Football Zone

Wanna talk about Football, come join us

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jose Mourinho

+3
shinnawy
Mahdiano
LUFC4life
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jose Mourinho Empty Jose Mourinho Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:05 am

LUFC4life

LUFC4life

Can anyone see mourinho leaving real madrid before wining the league title with real madrid?,,Although he said hed love to go back to england,,and manchester city are showing great interest in him,,,i dont think hell leave before he wins the league title with real,,,just like he done it with Porto, Chelsea, Inter,,its gota be done with Real

2Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:09 am

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

yes i agree with u

tab3an i want Mourinho to be back @ Inter bas after reading his latest comments Mou is 4 sure stayin at least for another year in Madrid , like he said the 2nd year always gets better u have a whole year to evaluate ur work

https://footballzone.forumegypt.net

3Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:55 am

LUFC4life

LUFC4life

your saying another year,,but what if he doesn't win it next year,,will he stay for another year to try and win it?,,looks like his major goal is to win the champions league this season,,and then maybe concentrate on la liga next year. i can see them wining the champions league and beating barca to it.

4Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:02 am

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

i said at least 1 more year and take 1 more shot at la liga

but we all know Mourinho it's hard to read his mind what if he doesnt win it again next season , maybe he will just leave we dont know what will the circumstances be

5Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:37 pm

shinnawy

shinnawy
Admin

i think he will stay till he wins the league! he is enjoying the rivalry with barcelona and will not leave till he tops them in every competition

6Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Abouzeid

Abouzeid

Definitely staying until achieving La Liga glory. He said it: "I think I am a special one". He wants to beat the best, because he firmly believe that he is the best.

7Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

ok u all have a point but we dont know what can happen , Mourinho left Chelsea without winning the CL !!
there were special circumstances for his departure n same can happen in Madrid , Mourinho is a man who loves working in a helpful environment n with Perez n Valdano it's not like working around with Moratti and Branca

when things started to be difficult with Abrahamovic he left Chelsea and maybe he will reach a similar point at madrid , who knows

8Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:42 am

hossary

hossary

totally agree ya abouzied
mourinho wont leave until achieving la liga

9Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:55 am

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

hossary wrote:totally agree ya abouzied
mourinho wont leave until achieving la liga

3amalha el 3azeim mahmoud el hossary w sharafna
da yoom taree5y da

10Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:25 am

Abouzeid

Abouzeid

Mahdiano wrote:ok u all have a point but we dont know what can happen , Mourinho left Chelsea without winning the CL !!
there were special circumstances for his departure n same can happen in Madrid , Mourinho is a man who loves working in a helpful environment n with Perez n Valdano it's not like working around with Moratti and Branca

when things started to be difficult with Abrahamovic he left Chelsea and maybe he will reach a similar point at madrid , who knows

That's another case. Mourinho does business all by himself and hates any sort of interference. Abramovic and Grant did interfere every now and then and the Shevchenko problem sealed Mourinho's fate with chelsea. Mourinho is reportedly happy, plus he is not the kind of man that takes back his word.. he claimed that he is willing to fulfill his contract at Madrid and stay for at least another year. Things may change if Perez and Valdano simulated Roman and Grant; however, the odds are very slim.

11Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

tell me about the see the end of my contract quotation , i can get u many interviews for him at Inter where he said the same and still left with 2 years left on his contract

12Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Abouzeid

Abouzeid

Maybe you are right about this point, but Italian media pissed the hell out of Mourinho since his first season. Yet he stayed and accepted the challenge. Another thing, Madrid's Mourinho is much more respected than Chelsea's Mourinho and the Madrid board are fully aware of the fact that he can produce magic. And they are not pissing him off in anyway.

13Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Y.TAHA

Y.TAHA

i agree that mourniho is not leaving madrid empty handed but if he wins a champions league spot this year i don't think he will be at the bernabaue next year..we have to put into consideration his words that he said 3 weeks ago" my next job will be in England" and that he will head back to england because he believes that there is " unfinished business" which i believe is a champions league wth chelsea. putting all of this aside i think mourinho will coach man utd or Chelsea no one else...i think so bsara7a

14Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:01 pm

LUFC4life

LUFC4life

Don't forget machester city are behind him big time and mr khaldoon has stated that he's a big fan of mourinho and would like to have a chat with him. I don't think he'll go back to Chelsea as long as abrahamovic is there and certainly can't see him going man utd until sir alex step out of the game. Anyone knows when sir Alex will retire?

15Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:55 am

Abouzeid

Abouzeid

I really wish to see him dead.. not retired.

16Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:42 pm

EL LODDZ

LUFC4life wrote:Don't forget machester city are behind him big time and mr khaldoon has stated that he's a big fan of mourinho and would like to have a chat with him. I don't think he'll go back to Chelsea as long as abrahamovic is there and certainly can't see him going man utd until sir alex step out of the game. Anyone knows when sir Alex will retire?

Never, he'll only stop being they're manager when he dies.

17Jose Mourinho Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:43 pm

EL LODDZ

Abouzeid wrote:I really wish to see him dead.. not retired.

This.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum