Football Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Football Zone

Wanna talk about Football, come join us

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bari - Roma

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bari - Roma Empty Bari - Roma Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:11 am

Sarou5

Sarou5

Roma continue their dismal fight for fourth place against an already relegated Bari. When which Udinese face a tough test against an inconsistent Fiorentina at Artimo Franchi and Lazio face a stuttering Juventus in Torino.

Not that i still have much hope for fourth place, id rather just fast foreward to next season. But losing to an already relegated team will set a new all time low, and i wont pretend it didnt happen before.

2Bari - Roma Empty Re: Bari - Roma Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Mahdiano

Mahdiano
Admin

Lazio plays Juve in Rome .. the 1st leg was in Torino

We got used to Roma's slow starts in the past years but they always recovered very well but maybe this season they realized it a bit late n had more problems to worry about or maybe the competition for a CL this season was a bit tougher than last seasons ... Udinese , Lazio n Napoli have taken the upper hand this season over teams with higher expectations than Juve n Roma

https://footballzone.forumegypt.net

3Bari - Roma Empty Re: Bari - Roma Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:39 am

Siso

Siso

This should be an easy game for Roma (Despite Bari has nothing to lose and might play for dignity). The problem is that Menez & Vucinic aren't at their best these days but i predict a win for Roma.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]